10 December 2009

First Snow




Yesterday morning was Ian's first real encounter with snow. He wore his first scarf and his first pair of boots and his first snow pants. After becoming somewhat accustomed to the winter bundling waddle, he bravely walked out onto the snowy front porch and surveyed the white landscape. Ian wasn't too keen on actually walking through the snow, but was happy to explore after I had shoveled some paths for him. I'm certain that he learned a few new things...

...about the difficult and necessary work of shoveling,




the near inaccessibility of playground equipment,



and the usefulness of big brothers.


Yesterday, I was reminded that there is no better way to see the world than through the eyes of a young child (and that there are few things that are more cute than a bundled-up toddler who is stuck on his back in the snow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share :: Connect :: Inspire :: Ask :: Encourage