Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; then you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16
18 August 2008
On the nature of blogging in general
What 21st-century life experience would be complete without a blog? In general, our family tends to resist the pull of the electronic, web-based culture. We bought our mp3 player with a great deal of foot-dragging and we went kicking and screaming into the store to buy cell phones. A blog, however, feels somehow different. We've dreamed of sharing our family's thoughts and experiences for a while now, and it's only been a lack of free time that has held us back. I (Kylee) adore words and ideas, so this blog may end up being a venue for the overflow of my thought life. You could say that our CarePage was a kind of trial run, if rather limited in its scope. Hopefully this space will hold a bit less drama. By God's grace we will be able to share our walk down the "ancient paths" and interact with many others along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're in my blog bookmark, so I'll check back often. I'm looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteI will never be able to understand how you can read so many books at the same time. I'm glad to see you have a blog. I never really got it until Brenda started the MySpace thing. I kinda get it now. I look forward to hearing about you guys! Love you!
ReplyDelete