Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; then you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16
09 April 2010
He Will Redeem Even This
"..this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in [her] life." (John 9)
I'm not sure why my early years were difficult, but my Redeemer lives. What is done cannot be undone, but my Lord makes all things new. Now He will use it and I want to be willing, though I am slow of speech and tongue.
The LORD said to Moses, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD ? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say." (Exo. 4)
As I open this vein of memory and the pain runs scarlet I will trust Him. I will expose these scars to the Light and the healing will flow.
Come freedom, come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen
ReplyDeletestumbled across Isaiah 54:4 this morning:
ReplyDelete"you will forget the shame of your youth"
I'm claiming it for the both of us!